- Van Hollen Wins Maryland U.S. Senate Race
- Capital Gazette Endorses Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senate
- Americans for Responsible Solutions Endorses Van Hollen for Senate
- Veterans and Military Families for Progress endorses Chris Van Hollen for the United States Senate for Maryland
- Van Hollen Campaign Announces 7 Debates and Forums
- Maryland Educators Endorse Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senate
- Van Hollen, Hoyer Visit Southern Maryland as Part of Summer Tour
- NARAL Endorses Chris Van Hollen for U.S. Senate
- Washington Post: Democratic congressional delegation for Md. lines up behind Van Hollen’s gun bill
- Van Hollen to Kickoff Statewide Summer Tour with Roundtable at Fort Meade Alliance with Mikulski
VIDEO: “Already Great”
VIDEO: “Purple Heart”
VIDEO: Get Out The Vote!
VIDEO: One Maryland
Why I’m with Chris: Artis Hampshire-Cowan
Why I’m with Chris: Montina Anderson
Why I’m with Chris: Jen P.
Why I’m with Chris: Ann G.
Why I’m with Chris: Seda G.
VIDEO: Delivering Results
VIDEO: Standing Up for Social Security
VIDEO: Results for Education and Our Children
VIDEO: Chris Van Hollen: Bold. Effective. Democrat for Senate.
VIDEO: A Champion for Women and Families
VIDEO: Leading the Fight
VIDEO: Taking on the Special Interests
VIDEO: Maryland Leaders and Activists on Why They Support Chris Van Hollen.
VIDEO: Chris Van Hollen on MSNBC Demanding Action on Common Sense Gun Legislation
VIDEO: Chris Van Hollen’s Announces His Economic Action Plan at the Center for American Progress
Chris Van Hollen details his Economic Action Plan to grow the paychecks of all, not just the wealthy few. Chris’s plan will help grow the economy with more broadly shared prosperity, boosting middle class families and those working hard to join the middle class.
VIDEO: Chris Van Hollen Discusses His Plan to Get Secret Outside Money Out of Politics at the American Enterprise Institute
Chris Van Hollen talks about the need for campaign finance reform following the Supreme Court’s disastrous ruling in Citizens United. He has introduced the DISCLOSE Act to help give voters a political system that is more transparent, fair, and accountable.
VIDEO: Chris Van Hollen’s Speech at the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC
Chris Van Hollen: Champion for Women, Families and Seniors